Our online banking system allows you to:
- Monitor accounts
- View account summary
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Transfer funds to another members’ account
- Schedule future transfers and recurring transfers
- View cleared check images
- View e-statement
- Place freeze/unfreeze on debit card
- Schedule and pay bills
- Access your WFCU Visa card details on eZCard
- Set-up alerts for balance, loan payment due date, and more
- Send a secure message to WFCU
- Change phone # & email address
- Reset password with FORGOT PASSWORD link
To enroll, click on the ENROLL NOW link at the top of this page. You’ll benefit from the time and money you save.
Tips for online banking:
- Review our enrollment guide for step-by-step instructions to enroll, including username and password guidelines.
- Forgot password – click on link found at top of this page (BANKING LOGIN).
- Keep your username and password in a secure location. Remember the username and password are case sensitive.
- Remember the answers to your security questions – the system will ask you a question each time you login from a device that is not recognized.
- Transfer to other members accounts – for security reasons you will have to enter the member’s last name as it appears on our records and enter the account type.
- When making a transfer – note the following account types:
- 000 – share (savings)
- 100 – share draft (checking)